MTPredictor Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login to post messages (customers only) .

Author Topic: Using MT for Intermediate to Long term trades  (Read 429 times)

japetrone

Using MT for Intermediate to Long term trades
« on: August 27, 2016, 08:49:44 PM »
I am not a day trader but i have found no matter what time frame you trade MT works well.

The scanner mode is excellent and what Steve and John  teach about reliability of set-ups like Holy Grail and Decision Points has changed my perspective on investing. The scanner mode allows me to see which of my stocks may be in an overbought condition -not based on RSI and these other indicators which can be noise but rather based on clear support and resistance levels. I do use 15 minute charts too. These are so much easier than stockcharts to see higher highs and lower lows and determine whether your entry point is spot on or not. I use stockcharts too but mainly for P&F charts.

Using MT with basic fundamental price value convergence analysis has improved my returns over the past year double of what the SPY is doing.

I also must say the response time from Steve is excellent when i was a beta test site for new version. He is a real pro not just in trading but in doing business. he understands and cares about reputation.

Joe Petrone