MTPredictor Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login to post messages (customers only) .

Author Topic: Trading difficulties  (Read 192 times)

Toatrader

Trading difficulties
« on: January 06, 2017, 11:33:15 AM »
Hi Steve

I follow AUDCAD, AUDJPY, UDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY ,EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD , GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD,

NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

There have been really fantastic setups on those pairs on the daily charts in the last 6 months or so.

Problem is you have to wait and wait and wait until those setups show up and then you have to wait and wait and wait until they reached your target.

I’m 74 years old and have been in business since I was 17 years old and worked hard and harder and every time I worked harder I achieved something and now

I have to wait and wait ( working harder doesn’t give me any better results), trading is a very difficult thing to do, and then I’m not even talking about the emotions of loosing
or even cashing in to early on a profitable trade because your’e afraid of loosing of what you already have.

I personally think that your approached to EW is the best one around and it is us, traders, who screw it up because we don’t follow the rules.

I would appreciated if you could use one of your webinars to attack those problems.

Thanks

Bill

Alan Dunston

Re: Trading difficulties
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 01:16:04 AM »
Bill,

I am certainly not as knowledgeable as Steve but given the wait on for setups on daily patterns, have you considered shorter timeframes?  The 60, 180 or 240 min charts will certainly give you some nice setups on a more frequent basis.  I don't trade FOREX but I have traded the futures version, 6A, 6B, 6E and 6J contracts on as low as the 2-3 minute timeframes with some level of success.  The futures contracts for those currencies in my opinion don't have as much noise as their FOREX cousins.  Just a thought.

Alan